MDI Group is fully aware that our consultants are the most critical key to our success. To that end, we genuinely value, respect, and reward their contributions. We are wholly committed to consultant satisfaction, and have set the standard for attracting and retaining the best IT consultants in the business by putting their needs first. Browse the information on this page for more detail on MDI’s employee relations, compensation, and benefits packages, as well as the programs and processes we’ve put in place to ensure we provide the best service to you that we possibly can.
Employee Relations, Compensation, and Benefits
Because MDI Group is committed to building trusted and lasting relationships with our consultants, we’ve created several programs to support both you individually and our ongoing relationship with you.
- Employee Relations. As an MDI Group consultant, your recruiter will be your one point of contact for all questions and issues, and will conduct your initial orientation and training:
- Drive resolution for benefits and payroll questions
- Monitor your engagement and ensure effective communication
- Perform assignment reviews
- Referral Bonuses. MDI Group recognizes that we are in a “relationship” business. Because referrals build relationships, we offer both client and consultant referral bonuses.
- Industry-leading Benefits Package. As an MDI Group consultant you’ll be part of an elite group of professionals who enjoy many of the advantages of direct-hire employees with the flexibility offered by consulting. A critical element of MDI Group’s commitment to consultant care is the high-quality benefits package we provide.
- Medical Coverage. MDI offers team members the options of a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO), Preferred-Provider-Organization (PPO) Plan, or a Mini-Med Plan.
- 401(k). MDI offers the opportunity to participate in a 401(k) savings plan.
- Dental Coverage. MDI offers the option of participating in our Dental Plan with the flexibility of choosing any dentist you prefer.
- Vision Coverage. MDI offers a voluntary vision plan; employees and dependents may visit the vision provider of their choice.
- Short-Term Disability. MDI offers a short-term disability benefit on a voluntary basis; this benefit will replace 50% of your weekly income (up to a $1,000 maximum), should you become disabled.
- Long-Term Disability. MDI offer the option of participating in this plan, which covers 60% of your salary.
- Life Insurance. MDI provides this at a highly discounted rate to the employee.
- Personal Cancer Indemnity Plan.MDI offers you the option to customize a cancer indemnity policy.
- Personal Accident Indemnity Plan.MDI offers policies that are guaranteed renewable and portable.
When You Join
- MDI assigns you to a professional recruiter who specializes in your field of expertise and works with you throughout your job search. Your recruiter will focus on determining your precise career goals and requirements, and identifying opportunities that align with your needs and preferences.
- MDI matches your needs to our clients’ requirements in an effort to find you positions that are an ‘ideal fit.’
- MDI provides you with all available information regarding the client and the position so that you are able to make the best decisions regarding your career.
- MDI coaches you on interviewing techniques prior to the client interview to set you up for success.
- MDI provides prompt feedback throughout the process to keep you in the know. After each interview, your recruiter will gather your input and provide you with feedback from the client.
- MDI provides you access to rewarding opportunities at companies you are interested in. Over the past two decades, MDI Group has earned the respect and trust of leading businesses by providing integrity-driven service and top-tier talent for their openings. These valued relationships allow us to market your skills and strengths to many Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies that have the type of positions you seek.
- MDI offers you the same comprehensive benefits package we provide direct-hire employees, with the flexibility of consulting.
Payroll & Employment Forms
When you are working with MDI Group as a consultant, you can also use the following links to access necessary forms and information. For additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact your MDI recruiter or HR representative.