September 15, 2010 | MDI Group, a leading provider of IT workforce solutions to mid-sized to Fortune 500 clients nationwide, announced today the dates and venues for its Fall Executive Forum series, to take place in October 2010 throughout the country.
• Greenville, SC | October 12, 2010 | The Loft at Soby’s
• Atlanta, GA | October 21, 2010 | Canoe Restaurant
• Phoenix, AZ | October 26, 2010 | The Capital Grille (Camelback)
• Dallas, TX | October 28, 2010 | The Capital Grille
The invitation-only events are part of a semi-annual series that brings together the top technology players in a forum to discuss today’s most relevant IT topics and trends, including best practices and lessons learned. Says Ella Koscik, CEO of MDI Group, “MDI has focused on providing the very highest quality IT talent for our clients for more than 20 years, so we have a strong understanding of both the landscape and the trends that affect this industry. We feel strongly that bringing these elite groups together to interact in this type of setting really allows us to provide value to them and facilitate thought leadership.”
The Fall 2010 Executive Forum series will allow executives to share insights around the topic, “Beyond the Hype: Business Drivers and Use Cases for Cloud Computing,” to include the following underlying questions around appropriate and profitable use cases:
• What does the technology allow you to do today that you couldn’t yesterday, and what are the costs of achieving that gain?
• What core components define today’s Cloud Computing?
• What are the inherent benefits and risks in Cloud Computing?
• What types of business models lend themselves to profitable use of the technology?
About MDI Group
MDI Group is a premier IT Workforce Solutions provider with more than 20 years expertise in finding ‘best-fit’ IT talent for mid-sized to Fortune 500 clients nationwide. Offering IT Staffing Solutions and Contingent Workforce Management, MDI Group has recorded profitable growth every year since it was established in 1988. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, MDI Group has also been named one of Atlanta’s 40 best places to work. To learn more about MDI Group, please visit www.mdigroup.com.